The Riggio Family!
We’re always seeking highly qualified and talented individuals to join our team.
Do you consider yourself enthusiastic, creative and mechanically resourceful? Are you highly organized, detail oriented, and a great communicator who enjoys finding new solutions?
Riggio seeks leaders who believes in service and genuinely care for other people; someone who can consistently bring a positive outlook to everything they do.
If this sounds like you, you may be the kind of person who can join our team. We hire only the best and train them in excellence. We create careers, not just jobs.
We look for team members who are passionate about their work and committed to the highest standards of customer service. Riggio Valve maintains a vibrant, diverse workplace where our employees are valued and motivated toward achievement.
We are demanding. But if you love this work, we encourage you to apply to our company.
Helpful knowledge and skills may include:
- Power plant, refinery, manufacturing experience
- Rebuilding operations of large gate, globe and safety valves
- Repair and testing, re-manufacturing, machining, welding
- Rigging and mill-righting
- Valve actuator and positioner calibration
- Experience with boilers, piping, electrical and instrumentation systems
The competitive and comprehensive benefit package offered to Riggio team members includes:
- Vacation Schedule- based on years of service
- Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Bereavement leave
- Retirement plan 401K and Annuity Insurance benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance