Job Title Valve Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bayonne, N.J.
The Valve Technician will perform hands on maintenance, troubleshooting / assessment, and rebuilding work on valves based on the associated skill level traveling to / from customer sites and / or at Riggio Valve Service Center. Team Riggio is a diverse group of skilled valve experts that work together to do whatever it takes to produce high caliber work and get the job done. A strong bond amongst our crew and adherence to our core values allow us to achieve success time and time again.
- Interface with customer plant personnel and Riggio Valve personnel to perform in workshop and / or on-site valve troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing (pre / post), and / or rebuilding of valves and actuators.
- Perform in workshop and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of valves and actuators.
- Properly use and complete customer and company job related forms and paperwork.
- Properly use, care for and maintain company tools, equipment & vehicles.
- Perform day-to-day and routine safety observations and inspections.
- Routinely lift 40 lbs.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- High School diploma / certification or Technical school or college credits preferred.
- 2-3 yrs. Experience with valve rebuilding applications.
- Good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees.
- Ability to pass Non-DOT medical exam & drug & alcohol test.
- Apply / receive TWIC Card.
- Valid driver license with clear record.
- Welding and Machinist skills a plus.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vacation & Personal & Holiday Leave Time
- Yearly Raise
Frank D. Riggio Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.